Reduce Costs, Increase Efficiency, and Customize your Marketing Strategy
Our turn-key Bill Presentment Solutions handle all of your print, eBill and statement notifications with one simple solution that is integrated with your payments processing. Centralizing all of your billing and payments streamlines the experience for your customer, and simplifies your vendor management. We will also push eBill sign-ups through our online web portal, and will offer customers the option to setup various text and email notifications relating to their statements.
Whether a customer is receiving a bill through the mail, online, or in a text or email, all of your statements will look exactly the same.
eBill Presentment Services
With just one click, your customers will be taken to a secure, easy-to-use site where they can view, pay and save their bills. Bill2Pay will host your customer’s PDF bills online 24/7, and will display up to 36 months of historical bills if the utility chooses to do so.
- PDF Bills– Access your bills from any device and are indistinguishable from print bills. They are easy to print and save, and your CSRs will be able to view the same exact bill your customers do.
- Safe and Secure– Bill2Pay is PCI Level 1 Compliant and SSAE 16 Type II Audited. Our online environment ensures your customers a safe and secure experience
- 24/7 Access– Our eBill solution gives your customers access to their bills from computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Account Merging– Customers with multiple accounts can easily merge them together under one account for easy management
- Real-time Tracking– Customer service representative can track online for accurate analysis and service
- Cost Savings – Printing and mailing bills can cost anywhere from $.42 – $1.00 per statement. eBills cost a fraction of that to produce and host online. Combine eBills with Bill2Pay’s robust text and email platform, and your customers are getting a far better service with significantly less cost to the utility.
Our adoption experts can also offer industry insight on how to convert your customers from costly print statement to eBill deliveries.
Print Bill Presentment Services
Reduce Errors, Produce Higher Quality Bills, Create Loyal Customers
By leveraging the latest technology, we are able to offer you multiple production environments with unlimited formatting capabilities and intelligent inserting to give you custom document solutions. We also offer variable perforation capabilities and expert consulting to take your marketing to the next level. Below you will find some of the most popular features of our print solutions.
Next Day Mailing – If you get us your billing file by midnight, we can have your bills printed and in the mail the very next day.
Track Bills Online – Our Print Stream System tracks each bill from processing all the way through USPS to your client’s post office.
Client Lookup – Efficiently access your client’s bill history to answer questions and resend bills with just a click.
Bullpenning – Delay the mailing of low dollar bills in order to reduce the costs of postage and processing. Billers set a minimum dollar threshold, and bills are held until that threshold is crossed.
NCOA Address Cleansing – Bills that would be returned or rerouted due to change in address are identified and corrected before a bill is sent.