ARC Conversion | Check Imaging
ARC conversion is the process of scanning an elegible paper check into an electronic transaction through the Automated Clearing House. ACH transactions are governed by NACHA ACH regulations.
ARC conversion allows companies to process customer payments faster, in a more efficient manner. By converting mailed check payments to an ACH debit, funds availability can be the next-day, and in some cases, same-day.
Bill2Pay can assist you in realizing the substantial efficiency gains and cost-savings with ARC conversion capabilities.
- Same-day processing of daily ACH transactions
- Next-morning funds availability
- Prompt NSF notification of ACH items returned
- Improved collection recovery efforts
- Two additional re-deposits of NSF's
- Online viewing of reports
- Upload data into your accounts receivable system
- Customized check image availability
- Customized reporting information availability
For more information: